Sunday, May 23, 2010

Commentary on ACIM Lesson 142

©2010 Rev. David Seacord

 

Reviewing:

(123) I thank my Father for His gifts to me. 
(124) Let me remember I am one with God.

 

The technical difficulties I am encountering in transmitting (even an abbreviated tiny message like this) via internet 'aircard' through the still primitive rural New Mexico cell system have been challenging my will for peace and patience these last two days.  So practicing peace under 'breakdown conditions' is my practice right now (even if it means accepting that there is 'no commentary').  God willing, these technical issues will be 'over soon'.  In the meantime, let us please continue to do the lessons.  

 

Namaste, 

 

David

 

 

Lesson 142

My mind holds only what I think with God.

(123) I thank my Father for His gifts to me. 
(124) Let me remember I am one with God.