Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Commentary on Lesson 110

©2010 Rev. David Seacord

 

I am as God created me.

___________________________________

 

While there could be a lot to say, there is little that must be said.  Is this not often true?  Especially when the thinking is becoming telepathic?  

 

I am still resting from my labor-intense art-show adventure, and will pass on commentary creation, in a way, sort of.  Sort of because, in another way, I am recognizing that I am loosening up quite a bit in the Edited Version, and that that it is becoming more and more my commentary territory also.  It's growing quite naturally.... I am feeling good about it, and I am sensing it is another not-so-subtle morphing (happening within this writing discipline) that may well 'change my life'.  Anyway, I pray you are getting value.  I am. 

 

Namaste, 

 

David

 

_____________________________

Edited from the original by Rev. David Seacord

 

Lesson 110

I am as God created me.

 

I will repeat today's idea from time to time, often and regularly. For I have come to so love it.  It is a precious thought, a valuable thought, and a true thought.  This one thought is enough to save both myself and the world, if I believe (know, profoundly recognize) that it is true. Its truth means that I have made no changes in myself that have any actual reality, nor have I changed the universe so that what God created has ever been replaced by fear and evil, misery and death. It is because I  remain as God created me that fear has no meaning, that evil is not real, and that misery and death do not exist and have no power over me. 

Today's idea (and its devoted use) is therefore all I am required to fully comprehend to let complete correction heal my mind, and give me  the perfect vision that will heal all the mistakes that my mind (or any other mind) has made at any time or place. This one idea is enough to heal the past and make the future free once more. This one idea is enough to let the present be accepted as it is. This one idea is enough to let time be the means for all the world to learn escape from time, and every change that time appears to bring in 'passing by'.

Because I remain as God created me, appearances cannot replace the truth, health cannot turn to sickness, nor can death be substitute for life, or fear for love. All this has not occurred in Reality, because I remain as God created me. I need no other thought (just this one will be enough), to let redemption come to both light the world and free it from the past.

Look! This is amazing! In this one thought is all the past undone; and, the present is saved (to quietly extend into a timeless future). Because I am as God created me, there has never been an actual separation of my mind from His, there as been no split between my mind and all other minds, and there is actually only unity within my own.

The healing power of today's idea is absolutely limitless. This thought, this Knowledge, is the birthplace of all miracles, it is the great restorer of the Truth to the awareness of the world. Therefore, let us all practice today's idea with true and humble gratitude. This Thought is the truth that has come to set you and I free. This is the truth that God has promised us. This is the Word in which all sorrow ends.

For our five-minute practice periods, let us begin with this quotation from the text:

I am as God created me. His Son can suffer nothing.
And I am His Son.

Then, with this statement firmly in our minds, let us set our intention to actually discover in our minds the One Self Who is the holy Son of God Himself.

I will find Him within me, you shall find Him within you... He Who is Christ in both me and you, both the Son of God and a 'brother to the world'; the Savior Who has been forever saved, with power to save whoever touches Him asking (however lightly) for His Word (that tells the asker that, yes,  he is also a brother unto Him).

I  am as God created me. Today I shall honor my One Self. I shall choose that all the graven images I have made to be the Son of God (instead of what he actually IS) be worshipped not today. Deep in my mind the holy Christ in me is waiting my acknowledgment that I know I am He, for He is alive in me. This acknowledgement I will give to Him today. For I am lost and do not know myself while He is unacknowledged and unknown.

I shall invite Him in today, and thus I will find Him. He will be my Savior from all idols I have made. For when I find Him, I will understand how worthless are my idols, and how false the images which I believed were God are. Today I will make a great advance to truth by letting all these idols go, and opening my hand and heart and mind to the Wholeness of God today.

I shall and will remember Him who IS GOD throughout the day with a thankful heart (and share loving thoughts with all who meet with us today also). For it is thus that we remember Him. And we will say, that we may be reminded of His Son, our holy Self, the Christ in each of us:

I am as God created me.

Let us declare this truth as often as we can remember to do so. For this is the Word of God that sets you and I each free. This is the key that opens up to us the gate of Heaven, and that lets us enter into the peace of God and His eternity.

Amen.  And so it is.