Saturday, December 25, 2010

Commentary on ACIM Lesson 348

© 2010 Rev. David Seacord

"Godness & Suns"

Every need is based upon the false foundation of personal identity. In other words, believing in our individual reality sets us up to be blind, and of course, "the blind have needs". The Course says this to us in thousands of non-repetitive ways. It is brilliant at saying the same thing again and again without ever repeating itself in the way it says it.

To the degree I remember I am not an "I", but that I am a "we/everything"..... a team of Godness & Suns..... to that degree exactly I have no fearing, and therefore, no needing either. For what could "we/everything-that-IS" need? Is not a need the perception of a lack, and even beyond that, a lack that somehow cannot be filled? What joy does that bring to anyone/anything? Or to life...?

Here is a view... it is both ancient and modern, a secret that the entire world knows but that most cannot remember though they spend their lives searching everywhere for it.... When there is no longer a desire to be significant, the trap door opens.

It is like the proverbial monkey with his hand stuck in the jar. All he needs to do is release the grip on the banana, and his hand is free. All we need to do is be willing to do the same.... release the grip we have on 'our lives', and join the We Team. Godness & Suns provides equal opportunity for fulfilled living to all, and does not discriminate based upon gender, orientation, social status, religion, or sentient species applying. All are welcome to join by simply remembering what IS. IS is truly unforgettable. IS is our own remembered exquisite magnificence. IS is unified awakenedness. And, in the IS, Love is All, and that IS real.

Namaste,

David

_____________________________________________

Lesson 348

I have no cause for anger or for fear,
For You surround me. And in every need
That I perceive, Your grace suffices me.

Father, let me remember You are here, and I am not alone. Surrounding me is everlasting Love. I have no cause for anything except the perfect peace and joy I share with You. What need have I for anger or for fear? Surrounding me is perfect safety. Can I be afraid, when Your eternal promise goes with me? Surrounding me is perfect sinlessness. What can I fear, when You created me in holiness as perfect as Your Own?

God's grace suffices us in everything that He would have us do. And only that we choose to be our will as well as His.