Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Commentary on ACIM Lesson 180

©2010 Rev. David Seacord

Today we complete the first six months of this Course. Do you remember 'where you were at' when you joined up? Can you sense your spiritual growth? I am sure you answer 'Yes'. Therefore, this is a moment to acknowledge our Selves for our willingness to keep being willing. For it is not skipping the small steps and minute details that builds the strongest foundation. Our purpose is simply to build a true foundation and a fully trustable beingness. Sometimes it may seem like we are not even moving at all, but that is not true, for that is impossible. So much progress is accomplished that we are not aware of and do not need to be aware of, out of the permission we have given from our hearts to allow God to heal us. Once sincerely invited, God does not miss a teaching or healing moment. You know this, and I know this, because we are now awake and aware of the presence of God working in and guiding our lives. Perhaps you still fear a little the loss of your freedom? You know already that will pass too. You know your happiness fills you with God. And this is the true mission of a teacher of God.... to be filled with God's Happiness and Joy, that it bless this world.

Nothing else is required.

Namaste,

David

_____________________________

The Original Lesson....

Lesson 180

God is but Love, and therefore so am I.

(169) By grace I live. By grace I am released.

God is but Love, and therefore so am I.

(170) There is no cruelty in God and none in me.

God is but Love, and therefore so am I.