Saturday, December 25, 2010

Commentary on ACIM Lession 353

© 2010 Rev. David Seacord

My assignment last night was to be blessed musically by another lightworker group (called 'Larisa Stow/Shakti Tribe'). Alerted by a friends email that the LA-based Spirit-band was going to be performing in Yuma, I checked out the link provided and based on what I heard quickly surrendered to the knowing I was being called, assigned, sent....

Just as hunger can be the best spice for any food, living out beyond the mainstream centers of light does make me more appreciative of the pearls and diamonds among us, especially when their light shared with nothing held back. And to see that willingness to be vulnerably authentic in a way that makes clear and demonstrable what living without fear is like.... that is a compellingly and inspiring stage presence gift. I.e., the music was uplifting and deeply nurturing.

Then, as I learned this tribe of six creates about 100 concerts a year, often in prisons, half-way houses and other similar places, it was clear that the purity of their purpose was selflessness guided. It is the great desire of all of us, I think, to simply be next to people like this.... whose passion for service, truth, Love, God inspire us..... someone who can see us both as we see ourselves now, and also see with Vision ....calling us to see ourselves as we do not.... yet.

That capacity arises from wisdom born of recognizing what true equality is. It is when no body, no mind, chooses to be outside The Love. When we are all choosing to be inside The Love, that is when The Love is fully, completely alive inside us. That is why we share The Love. It simply makes each of us more of each other, more full.

"Love Love Love Love----- til there is no enemy.... " (lyrics for Shakti Tribe/from the 'Christian Peace Prayer'/ adapted from JC's Sermon on the Mount...)

As Shakti Tribe shared and as I/we received, the world of God's Creation became for me an even deeper certainty. If you check them out, I hope you get that too. (www.shaktitribe.com)

Namaste,

David

____________________________________________

Lesson 353

My eyes, my tongue, my hands, my feet today
Have but one purpose; to be given Christ
To use to bless the world with miracles.

Father, I give all that is mine today to Christ, to use in any way that best will serve the purpose that I share with Him. Nothing is mine alone, for He and I have joined in purpose. Thus has learning come almost to its appointed end. A while I work with Him to serve His purpose. Then I lose myself in my Identity, and recognize that Christ is but my Self.