Saturday, December 25, 2010

Commentary on ACIM Lesson 349

© 2010 Rev. David Seacord

To trust Life/God/Love is to be healed, for "the non-dual is One with the trusting mind"....(3rd Zen Ancestor).

Reoccurring again and again endlessly... our opportunities to release our personal view (and receive the Divine view instead) are as omnipresent as the Being we exist within. And, when we finally dorealize the limitless nature of our own being, we will see that 'receiving the Divine view' simply confirms we are the extension of it ourselves.

How then could/ why would we still entertain any remnants of separation consciousness...? I suggest 'not to worry' when such moments occur; that they are just old habits that have been many times exposed, and will be many times more, in the course of our completed transformation. What is more important by far is the trueness of our inner life.... how impeccably self-honest we are with ourselves. For that is what allows us to 'call it straight' when all around seems very curvy.

In truth there is nobody else here, so the thing to get is that we do unto ourselves exactly as we do unto all the others (that we have created) helping us discover the Godness of ourselves.

The deeper our gratitude the richer our Love.

Namaste,

David

____________________________________

Lesson 349

Today I let Christ's vision look upon
All things for me and judge them not, but give
Each one a miracle of love instead.

So would I liberate all things I see, and give to them the freedom that I seek. For thus do I obey the law of love, and give what I would find and make my own. It will be given me, because I have chosen it as the gift I want to give. Father, Your gifts are mine. Each one that I accept gives me a miracle to give. And giving as I would receive, I learn Your healing miracles belong to me.

Our Father knows our needs. He gives us grace to meet them all. And so we trust in Him to send us miracles to bless the world, and heal our minds as we return to Him.