Sunday, February 28, 2010

Commentary on ACIM Lesson 59
©2010 Rev. David Seacord

Reviewing Lesson 41 -- 45


To the challenges of life there is but one answer: More-deeper truth, please. God is happy to comply. It is we who must adjust our receptors however.

Deep atunement/at-one-ment is never not available. It is available as soon as we remember to ask for it with a willingness to hear. Sometimes, we create a bit of suffering in our life in order to develop that willingness. This is all in the plan, this 'contrast' is all good. As soon as we remember 'rightly' again, we all experience this is so.

Todays lessons are beautiful, are they not? They are a mighty answer to insanity, to doubt, to confusion, to any disturbed peace. These thoughts of truth have brought new life to my heart today, as I rebalance from a couple of stormy days 'tossing on the seas of illusion'. During 'the storm' the human-movie-mind side of me heard old whispers of doubt pounding at my door strong enough that I 'identified' (entered the insanity movie). My faith remained, but not my complete peace. What to do? Ahh, go back to the beginning. Go back to my heart. Find my deepest sincerity and ASK for Help.

In this world, to recognize and to laugh at our illusions, we all must learn to do this, lest we become arrogant. It matters not why we forget, it only matters that we chose to remember. There are no exceptions to God's Reality, ever. If we fail to see Him at work in at any given moment, it is time to ask for help. Remember, it is not always ours to know the why, but it is ours to know why not. Why are we not two? Because we are always one. Why are we not to fear? Because we are always to Love. Why is this 'movie' not Real? Because it would have me believe in a 'Not-God' Reality. Like that. Life outside of God is impossible. Truth outside of God is impossible. To exist outside of God is impossible.

I share with you today the gift of my 'detour' as received.... We are God's Love and we are meant to be His Joy in the World, regardless of any differing movie/belief. Do not doubt that God is the belly-laugh whoop of Awakening within you.

Namaste,

David