Saturday, February 20, 2010

Commentaries on ACIM Lesson 51
©2010 Rev. David Seacord
***********************************


A Prayer of Purification

Most Whole and Unnameable 
Greatness of Love, 
You who are the Beginning and End 
of all that Is or Will Ever Be, 
You who inspire my heart with 
Endless Amazement 
at Your Infinity, 
Your Grace,
and Your Beauty. 
I Bow, and place my life before You. 

This day I would come to see newly
....and See as You See. 
This day I would be re-birthed, be born newly
.... and Be as You Be.
This day I would learn to know my true Self newly
.... and Know as You Know. 

I AM, in This Moment,
Willing 
to be undefended from Your Love, 
and
I Ask that You Guide my life this day.

I Ask that I Be Taught as Your Will 
Recognizes I am Ready.

I give You my Trust, 
Knowing that You Love Me Absolutely, 
and 
that Your Vision for my life
Is My True Happiness. 

Come into my Heart,
Most Holy Oneness
Without End,
True Source of my Existence. 
I welcome You.

Amen. 


**************************************************