Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Commentary on ACIM Lesson 95
©2010 Rev. David Seacord

I am one Self, united with my Creator.

______________________________________

There are two themes that I have highlighted in the Lesson text, one in blue, one in red.

(Note: To view original email which includes Lesson text, click on this code: http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=306aba00e6959c604de750bcc&id=cca3206869&e=28a483ada5 )

In blue is the Ego-Me's 'failure conversation', and Course reminders to remember that mistakes only call for correction. This really upsets egoic reality, for it short-circuits all the habitual shame/blame racket that the ego lives on energetically. It's an important distinction to have, and especially, to practice.

In red is our 'God-Self conversation of truth'. My recommendation is that, after studying the lesson, extra-credit good karma is available for reading just the red highlighted material several more times. This is a good practice in general, and produces the best upgraded re-install. Also, I suggest converting it all to first person singular as you read it (aloud? yes, a good idea).

It's a long and very hearty lesson, hence my 'balancing with briefness'. Stay tuned, I'll be back and longer-winded soon....

Namaste,

David