Monday, March 01, 2010

Commentary on ACIM Lesson 60
©2010 Rev. David Seacord

Reviewing Lessons 46 -- 60


He has never condemned me. He has never forgotten me. He protects me. He Guides me. He Sustains me. He Loves me.

Pretty amazing, right? Given the messages of this world, which you and I (if you've been like me) have sucked up like sugar-coated steroids, but which, instead of delivering the 'goods' has left us bankrupted, beached, destitute and bereft of any sense of who we actually ARE many more times than once.... it really is amazing to be NOW-met by The True God/Creator of Every Heart That Beats, and be welcomed home into HIs Embrace as if 'nothing has happened'.

That Time is not actually real.... that everything is NOW, that the separation we have felt all our lives from God is our own hallucination..... This is the Great Good News (gospel) of our Voice for God we find being quickened by this Course. All we need do now is listen with a quiet mind.

Today, 'do nothing (of yourself)'. Just Remember, Love, Trust, Serve. See from the Oneness. And Be at Peace.

Namaste,

David